Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Advice from Delci to AJ, for her birthday - dated 7/11/13

Ada Janey,
I know this is getting to you late and I am sorry for that, but it is currently 8:09 am on July 11, 2013 so the fact I am writing this on your actual birthday should mean something...yeah? :)

In case you forgot...IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! yay! I love birthdays (especially mine! Unfortunately for me, it's still 7 months and 11 days away) but today is one of my favorite days. Wanna know why? FREE SLURPEES!!! jk, but really. (Go get one...)

AJ, today is one of my favorite days because it was the day one of my best friends entered this world. How lucky am I that one of my best friends is also my sister? So lucky...
AJ is to the left of Delci


I am so thankful for the example you've been to me for the past 14 years. It never ceases to amaze me how GOOD you are. Never stop being GOOD.

High School is hard, but it is also fun.

Be the type of person who, if anyone were to say anything bad about you...no one would believe them.

Listen to mom and dad. They know a lot. I wish I would have listened to them way more.

Never forget your Big Brother, Jesus Christ, knows what you are going through. Big or small, happy or sad. I always wanted a "big brother" --never realized I had one all along...I love him so much.

I wish I could be there for your first year. I am always thinking about you.

Stay out of the drama. Be friends with K... unless he is the drama!?!? Ha!

This is just some advice...GO TO SEMINARY!
Study hard-get good grades.
Say your prayers. Tell your Father in Heaven how you are doing.
Read your scriptures. That is how He answers you.
Be a good girl.
Laugh a lot, cry too...it helps.
Don't kiss boys...or do. It's whatev

I love you...
Oh yeah, & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks for being my sister.

Love,
Delci


No comments:

Post a Comment