Translate

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A letter from Delci's companion...

Brown Family,
I wanted to write you a letter concerning your daughter. There are some things you should probably know about her...maybe you already know. Sister Brown is the funniest person I have ever met. She is hilarious! I have never laughed so hard on my mission! She is the sweetest and kindest person. When I need her she is always there. When she loves, she loves with her whole heart.She truly cares about the people we teach and talk to. She teaches like a pro! Sister Brown teaches with such clarity, conviction, and power. When she testifies not even the powers of hell could testify against her. She wants to be a good missionary. She wants the Lord to be proud of her. She wants to return with honor. She is honest with everyone, and she is not afraid to be who she is. She is Delci Brown and if anyone has a problem with her..."sorry not sorry" :). She's a remarkable missionary and she will deny it every time, but she is so good! Everyone we meet loves her! She steals all the members' hearts (which I am sure doesn't surprise you!) I am so blessed and grateful that I got to be her companion for 12 weeks. She's taught me a lot. She's got a really good soul and I am lucky to have met her and to be her companion. You've got one pretty amazing daughter, but I'm sure you already knew that! Thanks for raising such a great girl! Ya done good!

Love, Sister Bauer

P.S. I can't wait to meet you in real life someday...


No comments:

Post a Comment