Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Letter dated 5/31/13...


Dear Family,

     We just did a picture walk in the main building. We said a personal prayer before we went over and I asked Heavenly Father to help me with my struggles.
     As I walked through and looked at the paintings of Christ, I stopped and looked very closely at each one, and I tried to feel the things the Lord was trying to tell me. I got to one painting and really just concentrated on His face. I stood there for a really long time trying to understand the feelings I was feeling. I realized I recognized Him, and not because of the pictures, but because I know Him. I've lived with Him, I laughed with Him, I cried with Him, and I rejoiced with and thanked Him when He offered Himself up so that I could return and enjoy laughter, tears, and rejoicing once more. I cannot wait for that day when my Savior and Heavenly Father welcome me home.
     I know Him. He knows me. I know this to be true.

     I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment